Steph is a strategy, design and copywriting hybrid who hails from the land of Timbits, maple syrup and Trudeau flow. Relentlessly optimistic, she strives to empower brands through strategic wit and creative compassion. Her goal is to combine conceptual dexterity with business and strategy acumen to create brands that positively impact society.
In her spare time you can find her watching season two of Stranger Things (for the third time), making and eating her body weight in gluten-free and vegan waffles, curating eclectic Spotify playlists, showjumping horses, hunting for rad street art or California dreamin' about VW camper vans.
Holla if you want to connect about working on a fab project or gab about the finer things in life (avocado toast recos welcome).
- Designer + Strategist | invōk brands, 2017-present @ TO /NYC
- Graduate Teaching Assistant | School of Visual Arts, 2018 @ NYC
- Strategic Designer | Freelance, 2012-present @ TO/NYC
- Graphic Designer | Longbeard Creative, 2015-2016 @ TO
- Graphic Designer | PÜR Gum, 2015 @ TO
- Design Intern | Beehive Design, 2013 @ TO
- Masters in Branding, Honors @ School of Visual Arts, 2017
- Bachelor of Design @ OCAD University, 2015
Labatt Brewing Company, Tasty & Buzzfeed, McCormick Spices, Umbra, Rimmel London, Boots, Folgers, Nestlé, CannTrust: Canada's Medical Cannabis Producer, Me To We, PÜR Gum, ParaSport Ontario, Beehive Design, Urban & Co, Sapsucker, OCAD University, McGill University and St. Clement's School.